We are so excited you are going to join us on October 6, 2018 for the first annual LeadHer Conference!
Your Registration Includes:
- Access to 12 Leading Women Speakers
- Continental Breakfast at Arrival
- Plated Lunch Served at Your Table (select from options at time of registration)
- Event Swag Bag
- Access to our Sponsors and Local Ministries
- A focus group valued this event at $150!
Please note that all registrations to LeadHer Conference are non-refundable at this time. All registrations are transferable. In order to transfer you registration, please use the contact form below and someone from our team will assist you in this process.
Early Bird Registration, through July 31, is $69. SOLD OUT.
General Registration, through August 31, is $79.
Late Registration, through September 21, is $99
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON SEPTEMBER 21st.
$79 Individual Registration
In the Notes Section of Your Payment, Please Include Your Choice of Lunch: Mediterranean Salad w/ Grilled Chicken -or- Flank Steak Marsala *if you have any dietary allergies/restrictions please message us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our Speakers will have books available in our Exhibition Room for sale, and will be available to sign copies before the conference, as well as during break times throughout the conference.
You may also PRE-PURCHASE* an event T-shirt at time of registration for $15.
- Shirts are V NECK style, not pictured.
- Sizes XS – 3XL
- Shirts are super soft, a bit snug. When in doubt, size up.
- You may choose from Purple, Pink, or Green.
* T-shirts are available for pre-purchase only and will not be sold at the event.
Conference T-Shirt PRE-ORDER
In the Comment Section of your purchase, please include: Size: XS-3XL Color: Purple, Green, Pink.
A portion of all ticket sales will be tithed to the WMC First Nations Women’s Scholarship Fund; bringing college education to women living on US Reservations, and equipping these women as ministry leaders to serve within their community.
We are very grateful to Jenna Huttula of Huttula Photography for her services as our Event Photographer! Jenna Huttula is a local ministry leader with a heart for missions. She has served as a Missions Photographer for two years in Nicaragua.